Criminal Record Expungement

In these tough economic times, competition for jobs is fierce and you want to give your prospective employer reasons to hire you over your competitors.  However, if you have a criminal record, is there anything you can do?  The answer depends on what crime(s) you have been convicted of and what type of job(s) you are applying for.

In Minnesota, there are hurdles you must go through in order to “expunge” or seal your criminal record.  You have to file a petition and obtain an approval from the court.  Going through this process on your own carries many risks.  That is why you need an experienced Minnesota criminal law attorney on your side.  We will help you fill out all of the necessary forms, gather proper documentation, and make legal and factual arguments on your behalf.

Call us for a free 30 minute consultation and find out how we can help you.

Tel: 612-379-2440